Summer Season 2021/22
Registration is now OPEN for Summer Season 2021/22.
The season started on the 9th October.
See attached link for all proposed season dates.
To register please use the link below and following the step by step instructions:
- Most of you will have a PlayHQ from when you registered last year
- Log into your account or sign up for one if you don’t have one
Step 2. Search for the Ivanhoe Knights Basketball Club
- Top right hand of screen
- Click on the Ivanhoe Knights Basketball Club section
- You will be directed to our homesite on PlayHQ
Step 3. Click on the Register tab at top of screen
- Follow the prompts to register player(s) from your family
Registration costs for the summer 21/22 season are provided below:
- $305 for first child registered
- $290 for each subsequent child registered
Please be aware that you may see a Basketball Victoria participant licence fee (between $25 and $39) added to our winter season 21 registration fee. This cost is charged by Basketball Victoria (not IKBC) and is payable by all players once a year.
* In the unlikely scenario where a season duration is shorted or a season cancelled, we will rollover your registration amount to the next playable season. Any exceptions will be dealt with on an as needs basis.
Recognising the current COVID uncertainty, we have removed the ‘late fee’ for the time being. Registrations after 23rd August will be placed into available teams where there is availability with requests for training, friendship & game day availability less likely to be met.
Registration refunds for withdrawals will only be given for medical reasons and only up till round 5 and a medical certificate must be provided, a $50 administration fee will apply. Withdrawals after round 5 for medical reasons will not be subject to a refund.
In the unlikely scenario where a season duration is shorted or a season cancelled, we will rollover your registration amount to the next playable season. Any exceptions will be dealt with on an as needs basis.
Please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.