Winter Season 2021
Registration is now OPEN for Winter Season 2021.
To register for the winter 21 season please use the link below and following the step by step instructions:
- Sign in as your yourself (parent/guardian)
- Most of you will have a Play HQ account from the summer 20/21 season
* If you do not have a Play HQ account please click on Create an Account and follow the prompts
Step 2. Click on the Register tab at top of screen
- Follow the prompts to register player(s) from your family
- Register yourself (rather than child/children) as a Coach or Team Manager
- This allows us to allocate Coach and Team Manager details to team information
Season costs have increased slightly to provide for Covid normal hygiene requirements, our continued commitment to our player development curriculum and the resumption of a normal season length:
- $305 for first child registered
- $280.60 for each subsequent child registered
Please be aware that you may see a Basketball Victoria participant licence fee (between $25 and $39) added to our winter season 21 registration fee. This cost is charged by Basketball Victoria (not IKBC) and is payable by all players once a year.
* In the unlikely scenario where a season duration is shorted or a season cancelled, we will rollover your registration amount to the next playable season. Any exceptions will be dealt with on an as needs basis.
Please contact the club at email@example.com with any queries.
Players are required to register – and pay a registration fee – each season.
Registration is $310 per child and a 8% discount is applied for multiple players (siblings), which includes the registration fee and game fees for the season.
Players who register late are placed on a wait list and advised if a place becomes available. If they are allocated to a team they must pay a $50 late fee from the 5th March.
We will not be able to accommodate requests for training, friendship & game day availability for late registrations.
For all your uniforms and club merchandise requirements, please visit Fiddes Sports All uniform order must be submitted by the 12th March. For further information about costs and purchasing arrangements go to the Uniforms FAQ page.
When is registration open?
Registration is generally open from December to February for Winter Season and from about July to August for Summer Season.
Current, previously registered and new players can all register online during the registration period. New members are also encouraged to attend our New Member Open Day before the new season for further information, to meet other new players and to attend tryouts so their skills can be assessed for selection.
Details of registration are posted to this website and our Facebook page.
By registering for a season with the Ivanhoe Knights, players agree to train and play with the team in which they are selected for the whole of that season.
Register for alerts
If you are new to the club and would like further information about registration, please contact the club by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current and previously registered players will be notified of the opening of registration by email and through this website.