The Ivanhoe Knights provides development programs for current players as well as young people interested in basketball.
The types of programs we run include:
- Kinda Knights – Start your basketball adventure for your 3-4 year old with Kinda Knights. These fun ﬁlled 30 minute sessions introduce your child to the joy of the game. Each session is full of smiles & games.
- Little Knights – Start your basketball journey or continue on from Kinda Knights for children in grades prep to grade 2. Start learning the fundamentals of basketball in a fun, supportive environment.
- Development Squad – for children in grade 3 to grade 6 who keen to keep working on their skills. This is not a beginner program.
- Shooting Squad – learn the ‘Art of Scoring’ through teaching of shooting fundamentals, learning new ways to score and how to beat any defence and perfecting your shot on our new Dr Dish Shooting Machine. Aimed at players in U13 and U15 teams.
- School holidays Hoop Camp – multi-day clinics for 5-12-year-olds run over the school holidays, for all abilities.