Registration is now OPEN for Winter Season 2021
The season starts on the 24th March.
See attached link for all proposed season dates.
To register please use the link below and following the step by step instructions:
- Sign in as your yourself (parent/guardian)
- Most of you will have a Play HQ account from the summer 20/21 season
Step 2. Click on the Register tab at top of screen
- Follow the prompts to register player(s) from your family
- Register yourself (rather than child/children) as a Coach or Team Manager
- This allows us to allocate Coach and Team Manager details to team information
Please contact the club at email@example.com with any queries.
- $305 for first child registered
- $280.60 for each subsequent child registered
Please be aware that you may see a Basketball Victoria participant licence fee (between $25 and $39) added to our winter season 21 registration fee. This cost is charged by Basketball Victoria (not IKBC) and is payable by all players once a year.
* In the unlikely scenario where a season duration is shorted or a season cancelled, we will rollover your registration amount to the next playable season. Any exceptions will be dealt with on an as needs basis.
Players who register late are placed on a wait list and advised if a place becomes available. If they are allocated to a team they must pay a $50 late fee.
We will not be able to accommodate requests for training, friendship & game day availability for late registrations.
Registration refunds for withdrawals will only be given for medical reasons and only up till round 5 and a medical certificate must be provided, a $50 administration fee will apply. Withdrawals after round 5 for medical reasons will not be subject to a refund.
In the unlikely scenario where a season duration is shorted or a season cancelled, we will rollover your registration amount to the next playable season. Any exceptions will be dealt with on an as needs basis.