Registration for Summer Season 2019-20 is now open. Registration is available online for new, current and previously registered members.
To register go to: https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=87543
Registration is $230 per player. This includes your registration for the season as well as game fees. So once you have paid your registration you don’t need to pay any more for the season.
Players who register late – after 1 September 2019 – are placed on a wait list and advised if a place is available. If they are allocated to a team they must pay a $50 late fee.
New Members Open Day
New members and those considering joining the club are encouraged to attend the New Members Open Day at Ivanhoe East Primary School on Sunday 25 August 2019. On this day you will receive information about:
- uniform costs and requirements
- how parents/guardians can help the club
- what is involved in being a member of the Ivanhoe Knights.
You can also:
- attend a tryout so Ivanhoe Knights can assess your skills and make sure you are placed in the most appropriate team
- meet other new players
- order uniforms and accessories
- ask questions.