Hello Ivanhoe Knights Families,
We are pleased and excited to announce that:
Winter 21 registrations are now open!!
After an extended time off the court in the 2020, it’s been amazing seeing our teams back playing, enjoying the sport they love again. We are now approaching finals for the summer 20/21 season, with the winter 21 season not too far away.
The winter 21 season will begin on the 24/04/21 and run through to grand finals being played on the 11/09/21. There will be 6 grading rounds, 9 regular season games plus 3 finals rounds (18 rounds including finals). Back to normal season length which we’re very happy about.
To register for the winter 21 season please use the link below and following the step by step instructions:
Step 1. Login to your Play HQ account
- Sign in as your yourself (parent/guardian)
- Most of you will have a Play HQ account from the summer 20/21 season
* If you do not have a Play HQ account please click on Create an Account and follow the prompts
Step 2. Click on the Register tab at top of screen
- Follow the prompts to register player(s) from your family
Step 3. Coaches and Team Manager’s to register details in Play HQ
- Register yourself (rather than child/children) as a Coach or Team Manager
- This allows us to allocate Coach and Team Manager details to team information
Season costs have increased slightly to provide for Covid normal hygiene requirements, our continued commitment to our player development curriculum and the resumption of a normal season length:
- $305 for first child registered
- $280.60 for each subsequent child registered
($50 late fee for all registrations received after the cut-off date of the 5th March)
Please be aware that you may see a Basketball Victoria participant licence fee (between $25 and $39) added to our winter season 21 registration fee. This cost is charged by Basketball Victoria (not IKBC) and is payable by all players once a year.
* In the unlikely scenario where a season duration is shorted or a season cancelled, we will rollover your registration amount to the next playable season. Any exceptions will be dealt with on an as needs basis.
For all your uniforms and club merchandise requirements, please visit Fiddes Sports All uniform order must be submitted by the 12th March. For further information about costs and purchasing arrangements go to the Uniforms FAQ page.
We expect teams inclusive of training times and coaches to be sent out in late March whilst indicative first training times will start from the 19/04/21 (subject to venue availability).
We’re really looking forward to a jam-packed schedule over the winter 21 season. Our development sessions are building nicely, with news on our holiday camps and special group training sessions to be announced shortly.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Ivanhoe Knights Committee