We are pleased and excited to announce that:
Summer 20/21 registrations are now open!!
With positive news from the Vic government on restrictions easing significantly over the coming weeks, our association (the EDJBA) has pencilled in a summer season start date of the 28/11.
The first step is to get all of our members to registered for the summer season so we can complete final team selections and allocate coaches and team managers. Basketball Victoria have launched a new registration platform we will be using, so each of you will need to sign up and provide relevant details for your child/children.
Step 1. Sign up for your Play HQ account
– Top right-hand corner
– Sign up as your yourself (parent/guardian)
– You may already have a Play HQ account if you kids have played rep previously
Step 2. Search for the Ivanhoe Knights Basketball Club
– Middle right hand side
– Click on the Ivanhoe Knights Basketball Club section
– You will be directed to our homesite on PlayHQ
Step 3. Click on the Register tab at top of screen
– Follow the prompts to register player(s) from your family
Season costs have increased slightly to provide for Covid normal hygiene requirements and our continued commitment to our player development curriculum:
– $270 for first child registered
– $256.50 for each subsequent child registered
* In the unlikely scenario where a season duration is shorted or a season cancelled, we will rollover your registration amount to the next playable season. Any exceptions will be dealt with on an as needs basis.
Please NOTE: The proposed Summer 2020/21 season dates have changed (see link below). These dates may change, and are reliant on Government approval, however please ensure to review them before registering.
For all your uniforms and club merchandise requirements, please Click here to order uniforms. All uniform orders must be submitted by the 4th November. For further information about costs and purchasing arrangements go to the Uniforms FAQ page.
We expect teams inclusive of training times, coaches to be sent out in mid-November whilst indicative first training times will start from the 23/11 (subject to venue availability).
Information on requirements and expectations around a Covid safe return to play and details on a zoom session for our coaches (potential/current), will follow in the coming weeks.
Words can’t express how wonderful it will be to see all our players out on the court again, enjoying the game they love.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.