Our new Coaching & Player Development Director, Oliver Reid, started in his new role in July. Oliver has hit the ground running, organising online training content for our members to enjoy during our time at home.
Concurrently Oliver has started creating a Knights basketball curriculum that cultivates fundamentally sound players and coaches, who have the tools, skills and pathways to enjoy the game to their level of ability and desire to progress.
Quick facts on Coach Olly
– Has coached & played basketball in Australia, America & England.
– Has won 2 x Big V Championships
– Assisted multiple players in achieving US College Scholarships
– Has worked with the State Basketball Development Program
– Qualified Strength & Conditioning Coach
– Also employed as Operations Manager for Showtime basketball working with NCAA & Australian Basketball teams on International basketball tours and events
– Lives in Bellfield with his wife (Selina) and two daughters aged 5 & 1
– When not coaching he enjoys playing golf & staying active (Bike/Running)