Registration is now open for Summer Season 2019-20.
New, current and previously registered players can register online at: https://ivanhoeknights.org/current-season-registration/
Registrations close on 1 September 2019.
Please note that if you register after this date you will:
- be placed on a wait list and cannot be guaranteed placement in a team
- if you are placed in a team you will have to pay a $50 late fee in addition to your $230 season registration.
New members are encouraged to attend the New Members Open Day at Ivanhoe East Primary School on Sunday 25 August 2019. On this day you will receive information about:
- uniform costs and requirements
- how parents/guardians can help the club
- what is involved in being a member of the Ivanhoe Knights.
You can also:
- attend a tryout so Ivanhoe Knights can assess your skills and make sure you are placed in the most appropriate team
- meet other new players
- order uniforms and accessories
- ask questions.
Find out more.