Our club provides skills clinics for current players as well as young people interested in basketball.
The types of clinics we run include:
- school holidays clinics for 5-12-year-olds
- basic skills clinics for children who are new to basketball – about the age of grade 1 or 2.
Details of our clinics are advertised through news items on our home page and on our Facebook page.
We are currently running a Junior Hoop Stars program at the Ivanhoe East Primary School (SPACE Centre) for children in Prep, Grade 1 & 2.
Run by our very own Ivanhoe Knights coach, David Mansfield, the program is structured for those children who have little or no experience in basketball.
Dates and times
- Every Friday of Term 1, 2019 from 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- First session commences Friday 8 February
- Last session Friday 5 April
Further information is available in our news section.