A big club like the Ivanhoe Knights needs many volunteers and officials to keep it running.
We are currently looking for people with a range of skills to help the club not only with its day to day running but also with our strategic direction. In particular, we need people with skills in the following areas:
- Finance – assistant treasurer
- Administration – reconciling working with children’s checks for our volunteers
- Communications – helping support our team managers
- Basketball knowledge – helping in our selection process
- IT – running reports and managing our player database.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please complete the form below to register your expression of interest or contact the club secretary directly at email@example.com. If you only have the time or skills for part of a role that is still very helpful. We encourage our members to take on an assistant role to ease the load on a committee member or as a means of training up to a position.
Be assured you will have the support of the outgoing committee member or another committee member when you take on a role with the club.